Marathon Land Company is dedicated to providing timeless and high quality projects that maximize Marathon clients’ return on investment. With a Bachelor of Science degree from San Diego State University, James Spehalski is a registered Civil Engineer in the states of California and Colorado, and has more than 18 years of land development experience.
Spehalski serves on the Board of Directors for the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver, as well as the Executive Committee for the Metro Housing Coalition (a political action committee). Also, he is an active member of the Urban Land Institute, the International Council of Shopping Centers and the National and Colorado Association of Home Builders.
Owned and operated by James Spehalski, a Colorado and California registered civil engineer with more than 16 years of land-development experience, the company integrates development economics with market demands and environmental issues to optimize land use. By offering strategic and turnkey solutions to land development, Marathon is dedicated to developing timeless and high quality projects that maximizes clients’ return on their financial investment while being a successful asset to the community.
Marathon Land Company is deeply engrained in the communities we work in. Thus, the company is an active member of local boards and councils. Marathon’s membership affiliations include:
- Broomfield Economic Development Corporation
- Colorado Association of Home Builders
- Board of Directors Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Denver
- Government Affairs Committee Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Denver
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee Metro Housing Coalition
- National Association of Home Builders
- Urban Land Institute
- Various Local Chambers of Commerce